Party: Christen Democratisch Appèl
Graduated with a Master’s in European Studies at the Maastricht University in the Netherlands in 2008 and started working in the European Parliament as a policy assistant in the Dutch Christian Democrat delegation of the EPP Group. His work focussed mainly on foreign affairs and social affairs & employment.
MEP since 2014.
My Positions in Parliament:
- Chair - Use of Pegasus and equivalent surveillance spyware
- Vice-Chair - Mashreq
- Coordinator - Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs
- Member - Intergroup on Trade Unions
- Member - Intergroup on LGBTI
- Member - Christen Democratisch Appèl
- Member - Union for the Mediterranean
- Member - United Kingdom
- Member - Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs
- Member - Conference of Committee Chairs
- Member - European Parliament
- Substitute - ACP
- Substitute - COVID-19 pandemic: lessons learned and recommendations for the future
- Substitute - Employment and Social Affairs
- Substitute - Budgetary Control
- Substitute - Budgets
My Positions in the group:
- Member - Group of the European People's Party (Christian Democrats)
- Member - Conference on the Future of Europe
Other related content
“There cannot be any impunity for war crimes in Ukraine. The atrocities committed by Russian soldiers in U...
The EPP Group has sent an urgent fact-finding mission to Sofia just a few days after the detention of...
“With the proposal of this new law, the European Union has stood up to prevent, protect a...