Party: Südtiroler Volkspartei
Born in 1969. North East (Emilia Romagna, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Trentino Alto Adige, Veneto). Degree in " Agronomy"( Catholic University of the Saint Heart in Piacenza). Agronomist. 2005 - 2009 and Mayor of Velturno (Bolzano),Head of the SVP Eisacktal District since January 2009. Head of the agriculture department of the Chamber of Commerce of Bolzano (1995-1997). Director of the Association of Farmers of South Tyrol (1997-2006) Secretary General of the "Assembly of the viticulture regions of Europe (AREV)" (2005-2009). MEP since 2009.
My Positions in Parliament:
- Vice-Chair - Eurolat
- Coordinator - Agriculture and Rural Development
- Member - Intergroup on Wine, Spirits and Foodstuffs
- Member - Intergroup on Traditional Minorities, National Communities and Languages
- Member - Intergroup on Biodiversity, Hunting and Countryside
- Member - Südtiroler Volkspartei
- Member - Southeast Asia, ASEAN
- Member - Andean Community
- Member - Tax Matters
- Member - Agriculture and Rural Development
- Member - European Parliament
- Substitute - Regional Development
- Substitute - Economic and Monetary Affairs
- Substitute - Budgets
My Positions in the group:
- Member - Group of the European People's Party (Christian Democrats)
- Member - EPP Group Heads of National Delegation
- Member - EPP Group Bureau
- Member - Conference on the Future of Europe
Other related content
Russia’s war in Ukraine has caused a global food crisis. “When Russia weakens the world’s food ...
“The European Commission must take a clear line to support European farmers to grow as much food as possible now”, said Her...
"Putin's war against Ukraine calls for a European strategic food safety plan", said Herbert Dorfmann MEP, the EPP...
"It is scandalous that Commission Vice-President Timmermans has tried to keep the study on the...