Party: Citizens for European Development of Bulgaria
Born in 1967. Sofia. Dr. rer. nat. (PhD), University of Saarland, Germany, 1998. 2007 - Deputy Chairman Foreign Policy and European Affairs Commission, PP GERB. 2004-2009 - Regional Director for Central and Eastern Europe, Elsevier BV, Amsterdam. 2002-2004 - Territory Manager for Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Byelorussia, Russia, John Deere International GmbH, Schaffhausen. 1998-2002 - Sales Director for Bulgaria, Tetra Laval Group, Hamburg. 1998 - MEP trainee, EU-Enlargement - adoption of the acquis communautaire and Energy policy, EP Brussels, 1992-1997 - Academic assistant, University of Saarland, Germany.English, German, French, Russian, Spanish. MEP since 2009.
My Positions in Parliament:
- Member - Intergroup on Sky and Space
- Member - Intergroup on Seas, Rivers, Islands and Coastal Areas (SEARICA)
- Member - Intergroup on European Cultural Heritage, Ways of Saint James and other European Cultural Routes
- Member - Intergroup on Artificial Intelligence and Digital
- Member - Citizens for European Development of Bulgaria
- Member - ACP
- Member - Foreign interference in all democratic processes in the European Union, including disinformation (INGE 2)
- Member - Internal Market and Consumer Protection
- Member - European Parliament
- Substitute - Southeast Asia, ASEAN
- Substitute - Human Rights
- Substitute - International Trade
- Substitute - Foreign Affairs
My Positions in the group:
- Chair - Enlargement, Western Balkans, Southern Neighbourhood, Euromed
- Head of National Delegation - EPP Group Bureau
- Member - Group of the European People's Party (Christian Democrats)
- Member - EPP Group Heads of National Delegation
Other related content
"This new law will make the lives of European consumers easier and will be better for the environment", said Andrey Kovatchev MEP, welcoming the...
“While we have waited for more than a decade for this law proposal from the European Commission, I am pleased that it is finally h...
The EPP Group calls on its partner parties in Bosnia and Herzegovina and all involved...