Party: Christlich Demokratische Union Deutschlands
Born in 1977, Ravensburg (Baden-Württemberg). He obtained a diploma in Public Administration Management in 2002 at the University of Applied Sciences in Kehl, a Master’s Degree in European Public Administration Management M.A. at the Universities of Applied Sciences in Kehl and Ludwigsburg in 2004.
From 2004-2009, he was the head of the office of Andreas Schwab MEP, lecturer at the University of Applied Sciences in Kehl from 2006-2011. He worked in the department of Land Acquisition in Road Building at Tübingen Regional Council from 2009-2010. From 2010-2011, he was personal assistant to the Minister of Rural Affairs, Food and Consumer Protection of the Federal State of Baden-Württemberg. He worked in the division for broadband funding in the Ministry of Rural Affairs and Consumer Protection of the Federal State of Baden-Württemberg from 2011-2014. He has been Vice-Chairman of the CDU Württemberg-Hohenzollern since 2011 and Executive Board Member of the CDU Baden-Württemberg since 2013.
MEP since 2014.
My Positions in Parliament:
- Chair - Agriculture and Rural Development
- Vice-Chair - Intergroup on Climate Change, Biodiversity and Sustainable Development
- Member - Intergroup on Welfare and Conservation of Animals
- Member - Intergroup on Sky and Space
- Member - Intergroup on Biodiversity, Hunting and Countryside
- Member - Christlich Demokratische Union Deutschlands
- Member - EEA/EFTA and the North
- Member - Conference of Committee Chairs
- Member - European Parliament
- Substitute - Eurolat
- Substitute - Mexico
- Substitute - Environment, Public Health and Food Safety
My Positions in the group:
- Member - Group of the European People's Party (Christian Democrats)
- Member - EPP Group Bureau
Other related content
In a letter to European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen, leading EPP Group Members of the European Parliament's...
“The EPP Group is making farmers’ voices heard because we have made the European Commission come up with...
At its latest plenary session, the European Parliament celebrated the Euro’s 20th birthday and approved...