Party: Christlich-Soziale Union in Bayern e.V.
Born in 1965. Bavaria/Swabia. Studies of electrotechnologie at the Technical University Munich, electrical engineer. Development engineer in microelectronics with Siemens AG Munich (1990-92). Sales engineer export in environmental technology with Pfister GmbH Augsburg (1992-94). Chairman of the district council of the Junge Union Swabia (1990-94). CSU branch Chairman for the district Augsburg (1999-2005). Since 1999 Chairman of the CSU Group within the EPP Group. Since 2000 Regional Chairman of Bavaria’s Europa Union. Since 2005 district chairman of the CSU Swabia. MEP since 1994.
My Positions in Parliament:
- Vice-Chair - Tax Matters
- Member - Intergroup on Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Member - Intergroup on Sustainable, Long-Term Investments and Competitive European Industry
- Member - Christlich-Soziale Union in Bayern e.V.
- Member - Eurolat
- Member - Korean Peninsula
- Member - Andean Community
- Member - Economic and Monetary Affairs
- Member - European Parliament
- Substitute - Chile
- Substitute - Transport and Tourism
My Positions in the group:
- Member - Group of the European People's Party (Christian Democrats)
- Member - EPP Group Bureau
Other related content
“Croatia fulfils all the legal and technical criteria for joining the single currency and the EPP G...
“By serving in top positions of Kremlin-affiliated corporations, the former Austrian Foreign Minister K...
“Investment in sustainable technologies and infrastructure is needed more than ever. The climate urgency and the energy c...