Party: Kereszténydemokrata Néppárt
Born in 1962, Hungary. Graduated in Hungarian Literature and History from the Eötvös Lóránd University's Teacher Training College, and in Economics and Tourism from the College of Tourism and Economics.
Secretary of State for Relations with Churches, National Minorities and Civil Society, 2012- 2014. Secretary-General of the Robert Schuman Foundation, 2009. Advisor on Intercultural and Religious Dialogue in the EPP Group Secretariat, 2009-2012, and Press Advisor, 2003-2009. Head of President’s Cabinet Office, Duna Television Broadcasting Co, 2000-2003. Deputy State Secretary, Ministry of Youth and Sports, 1999. Director for Tourism, Tihany Municipality and Tihany Benedictine Abbey, 1996-1999. Press Secretary of the Budapest Group, Christian Democratic Party, Head of Foreign Affairs Department, 1994-1996. Head of Department, Ministry of Welfare, Parliamentary Secretariat, 1991-1994. Teacher, Szent-Györgyi Albert Elementary School, 1990-1991.
MEP since 2014.
My Positions in Parliament:
- Coordinator - Development
- Member - Intergroup on Wine, Spirits and Foodstuffs
- Member - Intergroup on European Cultural Heritage, Ways of Saint James and other European Cultural Routes
- Member - Kereszténydemokrata Néppárt
- Member - ACP
- Member - Human Rights
- Member - Development
- Member - European Parliament
- Substitute - Iran
- Substitute - Arab Peninsula
My Positions in the group:
- Member - Group of the European People's Party (Christian Democrats)
- Member - EPP Group Bureau
- Member - EPP Group Heads of National Delegation
Other related content
This year’s EU-African Union summit on 17-18 F...
“We need to build a win-win partnership that strengthens trade and economic links between Africa and E...
External EU emergency funds should better address the causes of migration flows, always be...