Party: Christlich Demokratische Union Deutschlands
Born in 1973. Freiburg (Baden-Wuerttemberg). Doctorate in law. Studied law in Fribourg/Breisgau and Paris (I.E.P.), 1993; 1. state examination in law, 1999; Master’s degree at University of Wales, 2000; District Court Rottweil, junior lawyer, 2001-2003; Doctorate at the University of Fribourg, 2002; 2. state examination in law, 2003; EnBW AG, unit Co-operation with EDF; German University of Administrative Sciences Speyer; Junior lawyer with specialisation in public procurement law and competition law, 2002; Baden-Wuerttemberg Land government, unit "Convention on the Future of Europe", 2002-2003; graduate civil servant, Ministry of Culture, Youth and Sport Baden-Wuerttemberg, office of the minister, 2003-2004; lawyer, 2004. Elected board member of the CDU South Baden; Chairman of the German-French Forum, Fribourg; member of the advisory board of the Albert-Ludwigs-University Fribourg. MEP since 2004.
My Positions in Parliament:
- Chair - EEA/EFTA and the North
- Member - Intergroup on European Cultural Heritage, Ways of Saint James and other European Cultural Routes
- Member - Intergroup on Artificial Intelligence and Digital
- Member - Christlich Demokratische Union Deutschlands
- Member - Tax Matters
- Member - Internal Market and Consumer Protection
- Member - Conference of Delegation Chairs
- Member - European Parliament
- Substitute - Eurolat
- Substitute - South Asia
- Substitute - Chile
- Substitute - Economic and Monetary Affairs
My Positions in the group:
- Member - Group of the European People's Party (Christian Democrats)
- Member - EPP Group Bureau
Other related content
"Today's agreement is the beginning of a new era for tech regulation worldwide. The Digital...
“The European Parliament will send a strong signal that we want a Digital Single Market with c...
“The European Parliament stands against unfair business practices of the digital giants”, said Andreas Sch...